Make Your Gift Today!
The Annual Fund at Early Music Seattle provides essential support for sustaining operations and programming. By giving a gift of any size you are helping us continue to offer excellence and exploration in early music and keep the music accessible to people across our region.
There are three easy ways you can make a difference right now:
- Make a one time or recurring gift online
- Call the office at 206.325.7066 to make your gift
- Send a check via mail payable to Early Music Seattle
Donor Benefits 2023/24 Season
Friend – $99
– Name recognition in concert programs
$100 – $249 Friend or $10/month
– Early bird subscriber opportunity
$250 – $499 or $25/month
– Free ticket exchanges
$500 – $999 or $45/month
– Invitation to an artist meet & greet
– Invitation to a pre-concert programming round-table with Artistic Director Gus Denhard
$1,000 – $2,499 or $85/month
– BRING A FRIEND! Receive 4 complimentary tickets to invite your friends throughout the season*
$2,500 – $4,999 or $210/month
– Opportunity to sponsor a Seattle Baroque Musician
– Special parking pass for Town Hall concerts*
– Invitation to a post-concert reception with guest artists*
$5,000 – $9,999
– Opportunity to sponsor an educational and outreach project or sponsorship of a guest artist
$10,000 – $24,999
– Opportunity to sponsor a season concert
– A private dinner with guest artists and EMS Director following a season concert*
$25,000 and above
– Opportunity to sponsor a series, a special project or a season concert
– Special customized benefits – Please contact Ludovica Punzi at (206) 899-8567 for more information
All benefits are cumulative except for sponsorships
*Benefits with fair market value
Leave a lasting legacy for the future of Early Music Seattle and its ability to transform lives through music, and receive an immediate income tax deduction.
Please consider naming Early Music Seattle as a beneficiary of your will, trust, bank account, savings account, investment account, insurance policy, or IRA. Our non-profit tax identification number is 91-0999643.
It really is the 15-minute estate gift, since it takes so little time to complete, and no cost is involved. Do let us know so we can thank you!
Matching Gift Program
Does your employer have a matching gift program? If you or your partner/spouse’s company will match your gift, send in the employer’s matching gift confirmation to Early Music Seattle so we can credit you for making an even greater impact.
Your support matters!
10 Top Reasons to Donate!
- Donating sets a good example for the next generation
- Donations help build long-term solutions
- Donations meet urgent needs
- It’s good for you
- Your donations stay in your own back yard and supports artists
- Be part of something
- Small charitable donations have a huge impact
- Donating is contagious
- Tax deductible
- It’s easy
Donate Your Car
Getting rid of an old car? Selling isn’t your only option. We’ve teamed up with Donate for Charity to make donating your vehicle easy. It’s a win for all: you get a minimum $500 tax deduction (or higher, depending on what your car sells for), and Early Music Seattle receives the net proceeds to support our program. Whether the vehicle is running or not, Donate For Charity can help process the donation.
You can go online and fill out a simple form, or call Donate For Charity directly at 866.392.4483.
Mark your calendar for GiveBIG 2023! Learn more about GiveBIG and donate here.